Assistant Editor - Video
| Full Time
Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
(The Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement adopted by the Company for all associates on September 16, 2021 “Vaccine Policy” is paused as to all Florida employees until further notice pursuant to House Bill No. 1-B.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Under the direction of the Sr. Video Editor, edit various broadcast, social, digital, and corporate promotional video content packages, as well as, other miscellaneous projects using brand-approved assets and guidelines. Execute professional-level b-roll edits, promotional retags and ‘sizzle videos’ unsupervised. The Assistant Editor will be capable of importing and exporting content of varying formats. They will possess necessary working knowledge of project archiving and have a basic understanding of Adobe CC After Effects to complete promotional retags on a daily basis. Essential Job Functions
- Must understand and possess basic storytelling skills through video editing.
- Edit commercial spots and re-tags, following Brand guidelines and specifications.
- Ability to edit “rough cuts” of in-house "sizzle" videos for use by various internal teams.
- Ability to edit b-roll compilations for promotional use.
- Import and export projects for delivery to our broadcast and distribution partners.
- Communicate effectively with senior staff while working collaboratively with co-workers to meet and/or exceed the quality and creativity of our projects within deadline given.
- Use automated, online workflow system to manage jobs.
- A desire to learn under the tutelage of Sr. Staff to increase postproduction skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC Premiere.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe CC After Effects.
- 2+ years of production-oriented work experience, preferably in an agency or marketing communications environment.
- Ability to archive postproduction projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Attention to detail and follow through. Exceptional organizational and time management skills. Team player.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Tab Delineated Column formats
- A strong desire to increase their postproduction skills, while being open to professional critique.
- Creative outside the box thinker who has their finger on the pulse of the industry.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.