Licensing Product Manager
| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Creative & Product Development
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Licensing Product Manager will be responsible for communicating with Licensees spanning the entire Feld Entertainment catalog of intellectual properties. Position will review samples for accuracy, communicate with partners and maintain timelines for both internal and external licensed product in all categories. Essential Functions
- Review and approve samples at all stages of the production process.
- Manage and service the current roster of licensees with daily communication and interaction with a goal of growing their sales at retail.
- Contribute to the creative process with established licensees.
- Review product samples for the Feld licensing program with master toy license.
- Coordination of distribution of necessary pictures and logos for product manufacturing.
Skills & Abilities
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or similar field of study.
- 3-5 years of relevant licensing experience. Knowledge of consumer products licensing business and a strong retail understanding is a plus.
- Must be creative, well-organized, possess a strong work ethic, desire to excel and willingness to learn. Ability to multi-task a must.
- Job may require some travel to events or trade shows
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Team player in a fast-paced environment. Detail oriented and an organized workspace are essential traits.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated, a problem solver and effective planner.
- Ability to learn proprietary computer systems and online platforms with ease.
- Familiarity with the Pantone color system a plus.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.