| Full Time
Human Resources and Conservation — Administration Operations & Customer Service
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
(The Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement adopted by the Company for all associates on September 16, 2021 “Vaccine Policy” is paused as to all Florida employees until further notice pursuant to House Bill No. 1-B.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Provide administrative support to an array of departments. Provide back up to Executive Assistant Essential Functions
- International Routing & Tours data entry: Update the merged info on SharePoint, update the 5-year itinerary; add new shows/tours/venues into EIS. Research venue addresses, phone numbers, websites, etc.
- Log pyro permits
- Renew certificates of insurance for domestic and international shows, provide evidence of coverage for a variety of requestors.
- Administrative support for FCP – provide support for touring FCP.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- High School or GED equivalent. Additional administrative training preferred.
- 5-7 years in a fast-paced office environment.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, Excel, Work, and Outlook
- Self-starter as position is fairly independent.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.