Assistant Activation Tour Manager - 2-Wheel
Show Unit/Traveling Show
Global Partnerships — Experiential Activations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Assistant Activation Tour Manager will be part of the fly in/out activation team for a touring experiential marketing campaign representing one of the leading manufacturers of motorcycles, ATVs, side by sides, and watercraft. Main functions will include managing and operating a consumer motorcycle demonstration program that involves consumer ride experiences on a closed course. The Assistant Activation Tour Manager will help manage all logistics of setting up, activating, and tearing down program equipment at Monster Energy Supercross Pit Parties throughout the 2022 season. They will manage and maintain a fleet of motorcycles, along with other tour assets, and report success metrics back to the Global Partnerships Activations team. The Assistant Activation Tour Manager will act as part of a team reporting to the Activation Tour Manager who will help with the overall program production and operations. Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for documenting and reporting critical tour information back to the Global Partnerships account team including photos, attendance records, inventory reports, and other activation metrics.
- Responsible for managing and operating the touring activation experience at Monster Energy Supercross Pit Parties throughout the 2022 season.
- Manage set-up, activation, and tear-down of the experience for multiple displays throughout the calendar year.
- Help coordinate production and operational logistics with Supercross Pit Party Tour and Operations Managers and/or venue management staff ensuring venue is properly informed and prepared for the activation and that the tour team is maintaining a safe, efficient, and timely schedule.
- Schedule, train, and effectively manage onsite staff including other fly in/out Tour Staff, Brand Ambassadors, Production Assistants, and other event resources.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with event colleagues and office team regularly.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining demo and display motorcycles, including ensuring cleaning, safety checks and routine maintenance occur regularly in coordination with manufacturer service technicians. (Training to be provided).
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of the brand experience while keeping the safety and security of the consumers, audience, and company at the forefront of priority.
- Responsible for assisting in the management of a motorcycle product demonstration experience on a closed course.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining tour assets and equipment properly, including ensuring cleaning, safety checks and routine maintenance occur regularly. (Training to be provided).
- Actively look for ways to make the program more effective. Identify areas of concern and opportunity and present them to the office team for consideration.
- Ability to assist in and step into the leadership role when Activation Tour Manager is off site or unavailable.
- Must be able to travel on a weekly basis.
- Willingness to provide support for other onsite Feld Activations team members as needed.
- 3 + years’ experience managing and activating for experiential marketing campaigns on a national level in a leadership role is preferred.
- Must have a current motorcycle driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must have a working knowledge of the motorcycle industry including Supercross.
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced environment and be an integral part of the team environment.
- Experience managing a footprint of over 1,000 square feet and multiple locations that are live simultaneously.
- Experience in instructional roles and group management and organization.
- Preferred experience with similar consumer demonstration programs.
- Preferred experience in mechanical maintenance for motorcycles, generators, and other powersports equipment.
- Proven ability to work closely with supervisor(s) in receiving, understanding, and executing event details and direction.
- Be socially engaging and comfortable interacting with diverse audiences, including client and client representatives, guests, vendors, and teammates.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, maintain, and repair tour assets.
- Be physically fit with an ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry 75+lbs.
- Strong attention to detail, a positive attitude, and a team player.
- Mechanical knowledge, generator, motorcycle - mechanical maintenance a plus.
- Ability to speak enthusiastically to a large group of people; emcee experience a plus.
- Ability to learn quickly to become an expert on client initiatives.
- Ability to educate, manage and lead consumers.
- Critical thinker and team player as this position has a teammate for the season.
- Comfortable speaking to large groups of diverse people.
- Ability to lift larger items during set-up and tear-down of the display.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Ability to operate within a fast-paced environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Must be comfortable booking own travel through corporate site.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.