FCP - FMS Operations Coordinator Arena and SX
Show Unit/Traveling Show
Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Motor Sports
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Helps in supporting FCP operation (loading/unloading, set-up and move equipment. Setup and tear down of all sales locations and activities in pit party. Participates in operating FCP activities that include but not limited to an inflatable Slide, Ride Ons, Ride Truck and Photo Stand. On call during the show for “damage control” which includes, trash on concourse, monitoring displays and vendors. Help to support or facilitate POS systems in both merchandise locations and or satellite locations if needed. They operate small equipment such as forklifts, lulls, scissor lifts and golf carts. Essential Functions
- Load & unload merchandise and food equipment. (Assist and support to the Operations Lead.).
- Assist in the inventory of all items, merchandise and non-chargeable weekly. Weekly spot checks.
- Assist with inside stadium operations.
- Equipment trailer upkeep and prep for load in/out.
- Assist with loading & unloading merchandise and food equipment.
- Assist with receiving and inventorying all items, merchandise and non-chargeable weekly.
- Assist with creating and delivering Items issue for both inside stadium and merch trailers.
- Assist with inside stadium operations, merch stands set-up/teardown, repair equipment, collect and deliver equipment to the equipment trailer.
- Issue Vendor T-shirts, vendor hats, and other food and merch non-chargeable items.
- Assist in vendor registration.
- Assist with all events on tour operations, inside stadium and merch trailers.
- Assist with merch stand presentation and displays. (Asst. Manager in enforcing pricing, cardboard, dress code.)
- Moving equipment and merchandise to locations needed.
- Clean concourse of trash, debris and cardboard accumulated by sales crew before, during and after show.
- Assist with merch trailer set-up and monitor during pit party as needed.
- Assist with merch trailer closing.
Skills & Abilities
- High School or equivalent.
- Previous work experience recommended.
- Must be willing to travel (required).
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Basic computer and tablet skills recommended. Excel, Word, etc. a plus.
- Communication skills required.
- Life skills a plus. Adaptability, cooperation, friendly, flexible, and common sense.
- Must be able to follow up on tasks and done in timely fashion.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Work well under pressure.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.