Pit Party Coordinator - Monster Jam
Production & Operations Touring Units — Tour Operations - Monster Jam
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
(The Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement adopted by the Company for all associates on September 16, 2021 “Vaccine Policy” is paused as to all Florida employees until further notice pursuant to House Bill No. 1-B.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Advance and execute pit parties for premier live motor sports events - “Monster Jam”. Works with event personnel,
performers, vendors and sponsors. Must be highly motivated and organized, attention to detail is a must. Essential Job Functions
- Advances all operational aspects of the pit party from pre-planning, load in/out process, and the pit party itself.
- Work with venue staff to ensure all company needs and requests are met in order to produce the highest quality of entertainment.
- Coordinate and arrange travel and transportation for all operations pit party event staff to and from the events.
- Coordinate with onsite management staff in advance to ensure all department.
- Work with event manager to establish a layout of the pit party.
- Collect and disseminate information that pertain to show personnel, event information, accommodations, transportation, medical as it relates to Workers Comp and Insurance claims.
- Responsible for calling various types of vendors to secure items needed to produce the events. This will include some cold calls and negotiating in order to find the best deal possible.
- Prepare agreements and have them approved by supervisor. Then follow up and see to it that all points of the agreements are met by both party’s involved.
- Responsible for own professional standards of conduct, appearance, and work performance.
- All other job related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) or three+ years related experience or equivalent combination of training, educations, and/or experience.
- A thorough understanding of festivals/events.
- Experience working with and managing large groups / events.
- Highly developed organizational, research, business negotiation, communication, financial and time management skills.
- Knowledge of live event terms and directions, Stagecraft, Lighting, Audio Engineering, Stage Set Construction, basic wood and metal fabrication, Domestic logistic planning, and basic rigging techniques / safety.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must possess a Valid driver’s license and Passport.
- The ability to read, and interpret documents, such as contracts, blueprints, operating / maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, safety manuals, and hiring guidelines; and to write routine reports and correspondence.
- The ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form, and the ability to solve practical problems and interpret diverse instructions in a variety of forms.
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals, and to be able to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to communicate to various organizational levels.
- Familiarity with computer networking and MS Office.
- Able and willing to work irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- The ability and willingness to travel internationally and domestically 50% of the time.
- The ability to sit and stand for long periods of time, climb stairs, lift 50 pounds and walk long distance.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.