Accounts Payable Specialist
| Full Time
Financial Planning & Analysis — Accounts Payable
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for timely processing approved vendor invoices and other payment requests in support of the Company’s global operations. The candidate must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, multi-site environment with a demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities and demands from a variety of stakeholders and sites. Essential Functions
- Processing of vendor invoices and payment requests for items such as capital asset purchases, advertising, consultant payments, contract payments, tax payments, check requests, domestic and international wire transfers.
- Perform detailed reviews/audits of all documentation supporting payments to be processed in accordance with Company policies and procedures; including matching invoices to purchase orders and verify approval signatures against current authorization lists and dollar limits.
- For each invoice or payment request, verify that the GL distribution/account coding is appropriate and consistent with the type of expense, the legal entity and the operating department that originated the purchase.
- Review the type of purchase for appropriate tax liability.
- Ensure that invoices and other payment requests are accurately data-entered and imaged into the processing system.
- Partner with procurement to resolve purchase order/invoice matching issues and pricing discrepancies by proactively contracting appropriate company representative and/or the vendor.
- Research and resolve inquiries related to invoices and scheduled payments. Respond via email and phone to vendor inquiries.
- Provide ongoing support and internal customer service to business partners.
Skills & Abilities
- Associates degree or equivalent practical work experience.
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience in accounts payable or other shared services, preferably with exposure to a multi-company environment.
- Experience with Non-US vendor invoices and foreign currencies
- Experience with Lawson/Infor accounts payable a strong plus.
- Experience with an Imaging and approval-based hierarchy system is a plus.
- Strong data entry skills and attention to detail/accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Self-starter, with the ability to adapt in an ever changing, fast paced, high growth environment.
- Critical thinking skills including solid problem solving, analysis, and decision-making.
- Must be detailed oriented with the ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to work effectively with sensitive and confidential materials.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation).
- Effectively provides and accepts balanced feedback.
- Manages own time, sets priorities on workload.
- Self-motivated and self-starter with ability work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to work remotely as determined by the department needs.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.