| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — E-Commerce Sales & Marketing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The eCommerce Coordinator is responsible for product build, including set up, take-down and presentation on all of Feld Entertainment eCommerce websites. The coordinator creates and enhances content within that area and actions available reporting to drive traffic and conversion. This is an entry level position. Essential Job Functions
- Manage work list & relationships to gather product content (copy, images, video, attributes and tech specs) to ensure product is online prior to inventory availability.
- Drive sales and conversion by creating unique, SEO-rich content via keywords, title tags and meta descriptions to optimize internal & external search rankings.
- Respond to content related customer service issues within 24 hours.
- Proactively work to build collaborative relationships with partners across eCommerce as well as the rest of the company.
- Inventory and eCommerce Reporting.
- Develop and implement PPC strategies.
- Use of Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Build email campaigns, database selection, HTML presentation and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Keep abreast of new web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- 1-3 years eCommerce experience.
- Knowledge of Volusion eCommerce System and other eCommerce systems preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Knowledge of ISeries preferred.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Hands-on expertise in web software (including but not limited to Adobe Creative Cloud / Photoshop, DreamWeaver, WordPress).
- Attention to detail (critical for writing / editing and grammar with content posting to live site).
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.