Show Unit/Traveling Show
| Full Time
Production & Operations Touring Units — Combined Touring Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Tour Coordinator provides support and assistance to the manager of a traveling Show Unit. Coordinates all transportation of personnel, accommodations, immigration and work visas, health insurance and worker's compensation issues while on tour. Negotiates hotel contracts for each city on the tour. Facilitates/coordinates all PR activities for the Unit; and acts as a liaison between Feld Corporate Offices, Public Relations, and the Unit. Disseminates operational and PR information to all show personnel. Assists in the day to day operations of the Unit.
PLEASE NOTE: This position remains posted on our website year-round. We may or may not currently have an opening, but we encourage you to submit your resume now in the event one becomes available. We will keep your resume on file and contact you within a year of submitting if your skills and experience meet the job qualifications. You may be contacted via phone or email for any of our touring properties. Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for following and administering the rules, regulations and guidelines set forth by "Feld Entertainment, Inc." best practices.
- Responsible for ensuring completion of all required Employee documentation to support the hiring and work permit process, and for maintaining personnel files with the aforementioned documentation.
- Responsible for coordinating transportation for all Unit personnel from engagement to engagement, as well as at the beginning and end of a “tour", city to city and from hotel to venue.
- Arranges hotel accommodation for all Unit personnel, for the duration of the tour according to budgets set by the Company.
- Responsible for collecting and settling the hotel bill, in conjunction with the Company Manager or General Manager and Unit Controller.
- Gathers and provides information for show personnel including medical, dental, transportation and accommodation information on a per city basis.
- Collects and disseminates information that pertain to show personnel, tour accommodations, transportation, medical as it relates to Workers Comp and Insurance claims, personnel lists and documentation and the Unit’s contact information between the traveling units and the head offices.
- Functions as the unit liaison to Regional Marketing persons to ensure the proper coordination and supervision of Public Relation issues.
- Responsible for own professional standards of conduct, appearance and workmanship in respective job.
- Coordinates all communications involved in obtaining visas for all show personnel traveling from country to country before the beginning of and during the tour.
- Associates degree or some college (preferred, but not required)
- Experience working with and managing large groups/events.
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically 100% of the time.
- Must have valid driver's license and passport.
- Ability to use initiative to complete miscellaneous tasks.
- Highly developed organizational, research, business negotiation, communication, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to write detailed comprehensive reports and correspondence.
- Some experience organizing or participating in Public Relations/Promotional events.
- Experience working in or knowledge of the travel or hospitality industries.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.