| Full Time
Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Production Manager will be the logistical lead on all Creative Services productions. Assisting the Director of Productions, Director of Post-Productions, and the video & photo producing teams with scheduling productions, voice-overs, invoicing, and travel needs. With Producers and executives, the Production Manager will partner with the legal team to contract freelance resources, production companies, and photographers. They will process and manage team invoices, and equipment MROs, and acts as a liaison for the creative team and vendors to ensure budgets are effectively managed, and crew &equipment needs are accounted for on all projects. Essential Functions
- Manages master production schedule for all photo and video shoots.
- Partner with producers & directors to create and organize project schedules and call sheets. Ensures all call sheets and schedules are distributed to the production crew, partners, FEI Operational teams, and brand as needed for each production.
- Creates schedules for photo and video projects to meet delivery deadlines.
- Orders and Coordinates craft services and catering needs on each production.
- Point of contact for the contracted crew on broadcast productions, photo and video shoots, and talent. Ensures all team members have proper security clearances for assigned productions.
- Coordinates and manages the shipment of all broadcast equipment from event to event or headquarters to event location and the prompt return of the equipment. Responsible for ensuring all equipment will arrive on time. Alerts senior leaders when shipment issues arise or will exceed the weekly budget forecast.
- Manages assigned budgets to ensure costs remain within set limits. Create reports as requested to represent progress against deadlines and financial goals.
- Manages equipment list, assists in purchasing replacement equipment, processing equipment repairs, studio expendables and ensures senior leadership has approved all related expenses. Manages CS Production Studio and signs in and out equipment to those borrowing it.
- Producers are responsible for securing permits, releases, and other legal documents needed for productions
- Books travel for all seasonal employees, freelance crews, and production company resources.
- Processes weekly payroll verifies and processes all team invoices. Ensures all expenses are properly coded and paid promptly according to FES guidelines.
- Ensures and coordinates off-site workspaces is available for traveling crew
- The candidate should have an undergraduate degree in Media Arts, Film or TV Production, Mass Communications or equivalent work experience. Minimum 5 years of industry experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Production Coordinator or Production Manager at a broadcast network, production company, or agency.
- Working knowledge of TV production processes, crewing, workflow, and budgeting.
- Must understand Microsoft Excel and budget-related formulas.
- Thorough knowledge of MAC or PC platform; Expert knowledge of Microsoft office suite. Experience with workflow systems is a plus.
- Must be a team player, and problem solver, and have the ability to multitask and prioritize multiple time-sensitive projects at the same time.
- Strong communication skillset, diplomatic in delivery, and comfortable communicating with senior-level executives and on-air talent.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Ability to work flexible schedules, weekends, nights, and holidays based on production needs.
- The ability to cope with last-minute changes and seek solutions that are both economical and efficient to meet the needs of a production.
- Light travel required
- Ability to lift 30lbs, stand and squat for long periods of time.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.