Manager, Indirect Procurement
| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — Procurement
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
The Manager, Indirect Procurement, manages commodities such as subcontracted labor, IT, and all products or services that support indirect procurement.. This position may also purchase commodities. The Manager, Indirect Procurement, will help to oversee and manage supply and service contracts within Infor/Lawson to leverage Infor/Lawson functionality to capture contract spend and pricing. Essential Job Functions
- Issue formal RFPs, evaluate, consult with the Director as to appropriate contract language. Ensure all alterations on original agreements are approved and signed off on by necessary parties. Support and mentor other procurement personnel in data collection and analysis in order to mentor staff in strategic procurement & sourcing.
- Be the Procurement Lead on all areas that intersect with Indirect Procurement. Collaborate with all cross-functional teams. Meet with all stakeholders involved to gather necessary information regarding wants and needs in accordance with the major procurement and/or project involved (i.e., time lines, criteria, budget constraints, etc.).
- Prepare and/or require weekly updates to avoid any unforeseen pitfalls and problems in order to maintain sensitive time lines on projects.
- Attend production, white model, and/or other meetings to be involved on the ground floor of the project in order to analyze and anticipate needs early in the developmental stages. Travel and visit units or other departments on site to determine how best to plan the stages of the project to meet needs realistically. Attend necessary conventions, trade shows, seminars, etc. to keep up to date on technological advances and new vendors in related fields. Share this information with other procurement staff.
- Initiate development of and implement Programs for Benchmarking data that will empower the department to increase efficiency, decrease costs and improve processes. Take an active role in efforts for identification and prioritization of cost savings.
- Qualify new suppliers via research, on-site visits, and reference checks. Perform and/or monitor all information gathering, bidding, and contact with the vendors.
- Utilize all ethical standards of Materials Management/Procurement to provide the best product while exercising cost containment and providing a quality product &/or service.
- Manage the acuracy and timely maintenance of all contract databases. Monitor Contract Compliance utilizing various tools and report discrepancies to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 5 years purchasing experience with evidence of increasing responsibilities.
- CPM, SPSM or a nationally accredited certification relative to procurement, contracts and/or sourcing is a strong plus.
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Strong negotiation and research skills.
- Basic knowledge of contract law.
- Strong computer skills. Proficiency in Word, Excel, & Power Point. Ability ro query relational database tables, work with mass amounts of data rows and format data for mass upload, as appropriate.
- Ability to prioritize and to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Good team-building and interpersonal skills.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.