Inventory Control SpecialistEllenton, Florida | Full Time Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Operations, Monster Jam
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The inventory Control Specialist oversees inventory levels and ensures that they are neither too high nor too low.
Computer-generated inventory control experience is required. They are also responsible for replenishing spent
inventory, arranging for the return or disposal of inventory, and preventing shrinkage as necessary. Helps
manage parts operations within the Monster Jam Fleet to provide the highest level of satisfaction, while
maximizing return on investment through parts inventory control and expense control. Develop, implement, and
manage Inventory Control System with all shops’ inventory as well as all mobile inventory. Optimizes Parts
Department processes, and effectively engages all department personnel with proper communication, training,
and support.Essential Functions
- Maintains an accurate and effective parts inventory control system that includes a perpetual and/or annual physical inventory with a set of proper procedures.
- Employee interaction including training, daily work orders, and shipping and receiving of parts and support equipment.
- Manages development activities for employees reporting to this position and fleet technicians not directly reporting to this position.
- May be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- May be responsible for supervising, training, or mentoring other department employees.
- Accept all other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Associate's degree or bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Inventory Management, or Logistics and Supply Chain Management required.
- Knowledge of computer-generated inventory control systems is required.
- Preferred either 3+ years of parts or heavy equipment parts experience, 3+ years of auto parts sales experience, or 3+ years of heavy-duty technician experience or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar arena facility environment and/or a technical degree in engineering, or a vocational certificate preferred.
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and be forward-thinking in aspects of the job.
- Knowledge and background in Parts and Inventory Management.
- Ability to effectively lead and work as a member of a team.
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports.
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Parts Department operations.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and other internet functions.
- Motivated self-starter who is able to work unsupervised.
- The employee is frequently required to lift and carry up to 50 lbs and occasionally required to lift and carry 75 lbs or more.
- Able to operate several diverse types of machinery including, forklifts, pallet jacks, stock pickers, etc.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.