Fleet Operations Manager - Monster Jam
| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Fleet Operations Manager is responsible for all Monster Jam Fleet equipment, logistical movements, and Monster Jam work spaces on Feld Entertainment Global Headquarters' grounds. The Fleet Operations manager is also responsible for managing all Global Headquarters Monster Jam foremen and technicians. This position may travel for 35% of a year. The Fleet Operations Manager will also assist with employee relations; enforcing company policies; aiding in the performance appraisals of Monster Jam shop technicians, support staff, and touring staff; and traveling to Monster Jam events to help evaluate staff, shows, and equipment. Essential Job Functions
- Manage all Monster Jam Fleet Global HQ shop Foreman.
- Work closely with Director of Fleet Operations and Logistics Manager daily.
- Gather Monster Jam Fleet related updates and communicates to the field when necessary.
- Help develop, train on, and execute Monster Jam Fleet Global HQ Shop processes & procedures.
- Adhere, enforce, and support compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Accept other relevant duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Liaison between the facilities staff and Fleet department to meet any needs for future growth or expansion in the Ellenton Shop.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree or vocational certificate in mechanics preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar arena facility environment preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in mechanics and repair.
- 3 to 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of department processes. Typically requires 2 years’ experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
- Personal characteristics and skills needed: team player, organized/detail oriented, task oriented, quick learner, self-starter, critical thinking, and multi-tasking.
- Budget minded and able to assist with all aspects of the Monster Jam Fleet budget process.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to work in varied environments (The work environment is subject to climactic conditions of both hot and cold, indoor and outdoor).
- Project management experience preferred.
- Able to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.