Email Marketing Specialist
| Full Time
Marketing — Digital Marketing, Analytics & Relationship Marketing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Relationship Marketing Specialist will fill a critical role in ensuring that Feld Entertainment’s direct marketing efforts (Direct Mail and Email) are completed on time and on budget. Working with the entire production team, the ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented, while maintaining a friendly and accommodating attitude to stakeholders throughout the organization. Some of the day-to-day responsibilities include: producing and deploying e-mail campaigns; designing, in conjunction with the Promoter, effective direct marketing campaigns; testing and reporting. The Relationship Marketing Specialist may also be assigned regions and/or brands to work closely with and will be expected to maintain a strong relationship with those teams.
*A resume is required to be considered for this position. Essential Job Functions
- Create and deploy e-mail campaigns in support of organizational objectives.
- Consult with Promoters on campaign initiatives; recommend campaign elements and budgetary requirements for execution.
- Maintain situational awareness on projects in process and upcoming engagement needs. Engage with teams throughout the organization to ensure campaign elements are delivered on time and on budget.
- Plan subject line tests, hold out tests and other testing elements to create learning. Share results with other team members.
- Ensure CAN-SPAM, COPPA, GDPR CCPA and DMA compliance when executing campaigns.
- Set up email campaign list selections.
- Attend relevant meetings and distribute content to team as required.
- Report on campaign results. Provide insight on efforts, learnings and suggested recommendations for future campaigns.
- Assist with other production duties as requested.
- 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced, dynamic organization is required.
- Knowledge of email campaign management tools, specifically Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience working with database marketing required.
- HTML and/or CSS experience required.
- Live Event experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working with project management tools a plus.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and solve problems to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong listening and writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work with various types of stakeholders with varying levels of skill/knowledge Experiments & Innovation
- Can ‘thrive’ in a Matrix organizational structure, partnering with interdependent functions in the organization to execute flawlessly.
- Energy and Positivity
- Has receive buy in through business planning and influential conversations
- Business Acumen – makes decision based on the contribution that decision will have on the company goals and teams goals.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.