| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Fleet Coordinator assists the Director of Monster Jam Operations and management staff with any special projects and
presentations for the department. In order to be successful in this position, the candidate must possess organizational and
multi-tasking skills. Furthermore, the candidate must be able to work independently as well as in a team. Essential Functions
- Office assistance for crew and management Faxing, Scanning, Binding, Shipping, answering phones, distributing mail, Supplying orders, taking meeting notes, placing employee ticket requests, maintaining spreadsheets and Excel files, Staples orders and expertise (formerly Feld contract manager and administrator), Research and make travel arrangements through Concur when needed, HR and Payroll liaison, Maintaining and distributing First Report of Incidents (FROI) paperwork, Management support, such as creating documents and guidelines
- Expense Report support, Expense reporting, Coding, tracking crew and show supply expenses, notifying technicians of missing p-card charges and reports, Tracking and executing employee restitution and reimbursement.
- Kronos support, Restoring Kronos access for Employees, Assisting with placing vacation and paid time off requests and log-in errors Training technicians on how to utilize the system, Generate and maintaining Kronos reports
- Payroll, assisting technicians with address changes, Setting up direct deposit accounts and account changes Crew Shirt inventory, managing crew shirt inventory, tracking inventory, placing order requests, coordinating shirt exchange Damage Reports, Damage Report data entry, Maintaining templates
- Maintenance Documentation, File and maintain truck and chassis maintenance sheets and pre-race inspections Travel, assist with the driver, crew, and managing travel arrangements and scheduling when needed, Assisting with Concur reporting and Rocket Trip utilization, Manage and distribute international travel and event information Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- College Degree Preferred but not required
- Project management experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Advanced computer skills preferred
- Personal characteristics; team player, organized, task-oriented, quick learner, self-starter, critical thinking, multitasking
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.