FCP - FMS Operations CoordinatorShow Unit/Traveling Show | Full Time Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Motor Sports
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Helps in supporting FCP operation (loading/unloading, set-up and move equipment. Setup and tear down of all sales locations and activities in pit party. Participates in operating FCP activities that include but not limited to an inflatable Slide, Ride Ons, Ride Truck and Photo Stand. On call during the show for “damage control” which includes, trash on concourse, monitoring displays and vendors. They operate small equipment such as forklifts, lulls, scissor lifts and golf carts.
- Load & unload merchandise and food equipment. (Assist and support to the Operations Lead.)
- Assist in the inventory of all items, merchandise and non-chargeable weekly. Weekly spot checks.
- Assist with inside stadium operations.
- Equipment trailer upkeep and prep for load in/out.
- Assist with loading & unloading merchandise and food equipment.
- Assist with receiving and inventorying all items, merchandise and non-chargeable weekly.
- Assist with creating and delivering Items issue for both inside stadium and merch trailers.
- Assist with inside stadium operations, merch stands set-up/teardown, repair equipment, collect and deliver equipment to the equipment trailer.
- Issue Vendor T-shirts, vendor hats, and other food and merch non-chargeable items.
- Assist in vendor registration.
- Assist with all events on tour operations, inside stadium and merch trailers.
- Assist with merch stand presentation and displays. (Asst. Manager in enforcing pricing, cardboard, dress code.)
- Moving equipment and merchandise to locations needed.
- Clean concourse of trash, debris and cardboard accumulated by sales crew before, during and after show.
- Assist with merch trailer set-up and monitor during pit party as needed.
- Assist with merch trailer closing.
- High School or equivalent.
- Previous work experience recommended.
- Must be willing to travel (required).
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Basic computer and tablet skills recommended. Excel, Word, etc. a plus.
- Communication skills required.
- Life skills a plus. Adaptability, cooperation, friendly, flexible, and common sense.
- Must be able to follow up on tasks and done in timely fashion.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Work well under pressure.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.