Sr. Brand Manager, Motor Sports
| Full Time
Marketing — Brand Marketing - Motor Sports
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Sr. Brand Manager for Brand Marketing Motorsports will support the Sr. Director in developing tour-specific creative campaigns for multiple Monster Jam and Supercross Tours in the United States and Canada. This position is responsible for maintaining and building the strength and integrity of the brand throughout the entire Feld Entertainment organization and externally with agencies, suppliers, sponsors, and partners. The Sr. Manager will effectively develop materials needed to support Feld Entertainments’ events by partnering with internal teams and external agencies, vendors, and partners. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated leadership skills, superior project management experience, a passion for marketing, and an affinity for motorsports. Related family/kids entertainment, licensing, and/or big brand experience are required. Essential Job Functions
- Develop and execute show-specific and overarching brand strategies and marketing/advertising campaigns that support and enhance Monster Jam and Monster Energy Supercross brands and brand initiatives. The Sr. Manager will work directly with the Sr. Director of Brand Marketing and will help maximize revenues and increase brand awareness.
- Work with and support Sr. Director to develop and manage marketing budgets, negotiate project rates with various vendors, provide updates of spending vs. budget, process invoices, and maintain records of estimates and invoices.
- Act as primary liaison for show-specific information and communication among internal and external partners, including agencies, media partners, and field teams, driving the business forward with creative broadcast, print, digital, new media, and promotional programs and assets.
- Distribute weekly updates to various internal business units and field divisions and analyze sales and promotional data as needed.
- Manage the development, design, and implementation of advertising and brand campaigns.
- Work with Sr. Brand Director and brand team to develop and monitor all business and campaign timelines, including but not limited to campaign budgets, deliverables, and other internal projects.
- Serve as team liaison with touring show management staff and other departments including but not limited to: Creative Services, Marketing Services, Event Marketing & Sales, Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Relationship Marketing, Global Partnership, and all other departments that help to fulfill the brand mission.
- Understand and report on competitive entertainment options, consumer behavior trends, and general business trends that may increase the effectiveness of brand marketing efforts.
- Collaborate on, review and approve marketing collateral and advertising developed by various internal and external lines of business. This included projects with internal regional marketing and sales teams, local and national sponsorships, licensees, Feld Consumer Products, Feld’s relationship marketing/direct response team, and Feld and partner public relations.
- Participate in team meetings as needed in the office, via conference, or by travel.
- Four-year college degree with an emphasis in marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field. Experience in licensing and or /or Big brand management is a must. Entertainment-related categories and/or marketing to families and children are preferred. Advanced degree in business/communications a plus, but not required.
- Minimum of 8+ years of project/brand marketing, advertising, or consumer product management experience, including a working knowledge of the broadcast, new media, print, and out-of-home advertising.
- Experience managing and/or partnering with agencies, licensors, licensees, outside vendors, and internal/external clients.
- Strong business acumen, excellent oral and written communications and project management skills, ability to work well and meet deadlines under pressure, keen attention to detail, experience working both independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment within multiple levels of the organization.
- Experience working in partnership with a national sales force or comparable field-based team.
- Experience in writing creative/marketing briefs, leading input sessions with agencies, and evaluating creative output.
- Ability to think creatively while still being results-driven, and inspiring trust through open communication, adaptability, extreme organizational skills, and personal accountability.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and new media trends.
- Practical budget management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to travel domestically as required.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.