Warehouse Associate (2nd Shift)
| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Jessup Warehouse
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Warehouse associates work within our 185,000 SF Jessup, MD. warehouse, performing tasks related to the Feld Inc. product needs in receiving, shipping, and order filling for our multiple live entertainment shows.
The starting pay for this role is $19.00/hr., + $2.00/hr. 2nd shift differential.
The total pay for the second shift opportunity is $21.00/hr. Essential Job Functions
- Follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Help organize and maintain warehouse inventory with high accuracy through the performance of job duties as outlined in standard operating procedures.
- Picking, packing, and shipping show orders and internet sales orders by moving products and inventory by hand, pallet jack, and forklift.
- Unloading import containers and trailers by hand, checking and counting freight to ensure compliance with Purchase order specifications.
- Maintain the work area and equipment to ensure a safe work environment.
- Utilize power tools and various equipment as needed to perform duties.
- Perform other related duties as required by the supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Previous experience in a warehouse is preferred, not required.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated, and organized, able to maintain a consistent level of performance throughout each day.
- Ability to frequently walk, bend, stoop, squat, push, and pull.
- Prior experience with hand-held RF units is a plus.
- Prior experience working in a Warehouse Management system-controlled environment is a plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to learn multiple functions within the warehouse.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.