Senior Manager Design & Production
| Full Time
Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidate affirms that they are/will be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus on or before their first day of employment. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
An experienced, inspired & committed senior designer who will lead a team of graphic designers to complete production work across all touring brand campaigns. The Senior Manager will work with internal and external partners to ensure project files were created, built, and delivered to Creative Services specifications to create production efficiencies across all show property campaigns. Has extensive brand knowledge and an understanding of brand guidelines on all show properties. Essential Job Functions
- Manage brand-approved artwork and production staff members to complete production work for all owned and licensed IP campaigns.
- Review all campaign assets to ensure deliverables meet all brand rules and guidelines.
- Assist in production work (print and digital), digital archiving and storage, photo correction/manipulation and various other tasks as needed.
- Concept original new designs, graphics and layouts as requested for Brand, PR, FCP, and corporate needs as requested by Sr. Art Directors.
- Ideate and create compelling executive presentations for B2B and B2C that are on-brand and on trend levering video, photos, and provided statistics and copy.
- As assigned by Sr. Art Director work on the creation, development and management of marketing campaigns, souvenir yearbooks, advertisements, social media posts, poster & flyer design, billboards, merchandise, logo design and various other assets as directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in design or related major.
- 5+ years proven graphic design experience.
- Experience working in an agency environment, professional sports organization or marketing environment.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects at the same time under extremely tight deadlines.
- Excellence in Adobe programs such as Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator.
- Experience with 3D software knowledge, motion graphics (such as Adobe After Effects), HTML5 experience, and/or traditional illustration skills would be a major plus(es).
- Must work well in a team atmosphere as well as independently.
- Ability to mentor less experienced staff members.
- Leads by example. Willingness to step in and help staff with day-to-day workload when necessary. Invests in direct reports’ day-to-day work.
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills, and comfortable presenting concepts to senior level executives.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.