Senior Digital Designer
| Full Time
Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Senior Digital Designer with strong conceptual and graphic design proficiency. Design across all digital channels including HTML5 web banners, social static/motion content, responsive email, web assets. Support in-house creative team in producing deadline-sensitive marketing/promotional material using Brand-approved art and style guides. Help develop team's competency in digital and new media deliverables. May also be called upon to design for mediums outside of digital including, but not limited to; print, outdoor, and motion graphics.
*Please include your portfolio URL when applying. Essential Job Functions
- Design and code animated, dynamic HTML 5 web banners using Google Web Designer and other similar programs with familiarity of variable-driven dynamic ad platforms.
- Design and code responsive email templates with knowledge of pitfalls and workarounds for various email clients and platforms (experience with Litmus testing a plus).
- Conceptualize and design social posts and campaigns across multiple channels utilizing static and motion graphics.
- Use automated, online workflow system to manage jobs. Assist in managing job queue and accomplishing daily scheduled work.
- Distill technical concepts to assist stakeholders in understanding complex digital paradigms.
- Help foster an environment of learning and training for peers who aren’t yet proficient in a digital environment.
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes and technology to enable the team to deliver highest quality products.
- College degree or formal education in Graphic Arts field.
- 5+ years of work experience, preferably in an agency or marketing communications environment.
- Firm grasp of design principals including color theory, balance, organizing of content, and typography.
- Experience with Brand teams and ability to follow understand the style, production and protocols of advertising collateral. Must be able to follow department guidelines.
- Experience or desire to learn emerging technologies such as Augmented and Virtual Reality.
- Attention to detail and follow through. Exceptional organizational and time management skills. Team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.