| Full Time
Financial Planning & Analysis — Accounting Operations/Corporate Accounting
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Perform timely and accurate general ledger accounting duties, analyses and reconciliations of account activity, and internal financial reporting activities supporting all areas of the business. Assist in audits, preparation of monthly internal and quarterly/annual external consolidated corporate financial reporting. Essential Job Functions
- Obtain/prepare supporting data, document, and record/review financial transactions. Transaction and account responsibilities may include areas such as domestic and international entertainment operations, cash and credit cards reconciliations, overhead costs, expenses, prepaid and accruals, intercompany transactions and error suspense accounts, foreign currency upload, and consolidation/elimination entries.
- Review, analyze and reconcile general ledger activity and account balances relating to assigned financial activity/transactions, in a thorough and timely manner. Document and record necessary adjustments to correct any errors or omissions identified through this process in accordance with established company policies, procedures, and due dates. Insure that assigned GL account balances are supported by appropriate documentation and/or proper and timely reconciliation to internal or external statements or subsidiary ledgers/systems.
- Develop and maintain recurring and ad hoc internal operating/financial reports relating to assigned areas of accountability. Prepare special reports, analyses, and schedules in support of the annual audits as requested.
- Support in continuously improving the Company’s accounting policies, procedures and internal controls and seek operational efficiencies.
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provide ongoing support and internal customer service to business partners.
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or related discipline, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in public or corporate accounting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and exposure to enterprise financial systems (Infor/SAP/Oracle).
- Strong understanding of current GAAP standards.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and exposure to enterprise financial systems required. Experience with Infor general ledger is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, along with a positive, customer service approach to accounting services. Ability to communicate across multiple departments and levels within the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with management.
- Ability to work on a broad range of financial/accounting projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter, with the ability to adapt in an ever changing, fast paced, high growth environment.
- Strong research, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position (sitting/standing) for most of the workday; constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery.
- Must be able to traverse about the office to access supplies/machinery etc., with the ability to occasionally lift items up to 25 lbs.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.