| Full Time
Financial Planning & Analysis — Accounting Operations/Corporate Accounting
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Perform timely and accurate general ledger accounting and auditing duties, analyses and reconciliations of account activity, and internal financial reporting activities for financial transactions of moderate to high complexity in support of the Company's corporate headquarters/shared support services operations and related legal entities. Also assist in preparation of monthly internal and quarterly/annual external consolidated corporate financial reporting. Heavy focus on International accounting, A/R, and audit. Essential Job Functions
- Review, analyze and reconcile general ledger activity and account balances relating to assigned financial activity/transactions in an accurate and timely manner. Document and record necessary adjustments in accordance with established company policies, procedures and due dates. Insure that assigned GL account balances are supported by and/or reconciled to appropriate documentation or subsidiary ledgers, with appropriate audit trails.
- Lead and coordinate internal audit processes to ensure audit objectives are met and risk areas are covered.
- Lead and coordinate the external audit process, monitor and research changes in GAAP and new business activities that could or should result in changes to accounting policies or positions.
- Audit and clean-up of Domestic and International Accounts.
- Perform overall quality control reviews of financial statements and other operational reporting relating to consolidated operations, to insure that data integrity is maintained, established control procedures are performed, significant errors or omissions are identified and corrected, and surprises are avoided. Oversee/review the integrity of general ledger accounting and reporting for all domestic and international legal entities, and minimize adjustments resulting from external audit procedures. Direct maintenance of the general ledger chart of accounts and ensure the integrity of all system generated reporting.
- Function as the key accounting department liaison with the Tax Department and all other corporate support departments. Attend planning and status meetings, proactively identify and communicate existing and potential financial/accounting issues that could impact or be impacted by planned activities. Participate in and support corporate and other overhead budget and forecasting activities. Review contracts relating to corporate/shared support activities for financial/accounting implications.
- Serve on process improvement and system implementation project teams as requested. Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Assist in the development of standard and ad hoc internal and external financial reports. Prepare special reports, analyses and schedules in support of the annual external audits as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in corporate or public accounting.
- Previous experience in a larger company environment with exposure to multi-level consolidations and international operations is preferred.
- Previous experience with International accounting/auditing required.
- Previous experience as a Financial auditor/CPA preferred.
- Professional Certifications a plus: CPA, CMA, 6 Sigma, Project Management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and exposure to enterprise financial systems required. Experience with Infor general ledger is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, along with a positive, customer service approach to accounting services. Ability to communicate across multiple departments and levels within the organization.
- Self-Starter with the ability to multi-task in a busy working environment.
- Learning mindset with a sense of intellectual curiosity.
- Strong research, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position (sitting/standing) for most of the workday; constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery.
- Must be able to traverse about the office to access supplies/machinery etc., with the ability to occasionally lift items up to 25 lbs.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.